Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GPS Drawing: follow the trail of empty beer cans through the woods

Nikki's Awful City Forest Adventure


EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking near Milwaukee, Wisconsin




So I had the idea to try to make a peace sign using the locust street bridge as the middle line going through the middle. I wanted to make a peace sign because the river would break through the sign, so the circle would not be complete, this would represent the segregation in Milwaukee. However I wasn't able to start until 7 due to my class schedule. When I first start dthe walk in was beautiful , however it soon got dark. Once it was dark it became harder and harder to see through the woods and even though I had the map to follow the woods became a big obsticals with hills and trees blocking the way. after being covered in burs i somewhat gave up on making the peace sign and was stuck behind a fence in the nasty woods and finally got out at Locust street.
So yep thats my adventure!

No comments: